The missing component in our education.
Healthy Relationships 101 teaches students a dynamic set of social skills that cultivate character development and support thriving and healthy relationships in all areas of student's lives. Topics include:
• Effective Communication Tools
• Bullying Prevention
• Healthy Boundaries
• Media Influence on Relationships
• Identifying and Avoiding Abusive Relationships
• Communication Technology and Relationships
• Texting and Interpersonal Communication
In-class assignments, interactive coursework and journaling on the subjects listed above help students discover how to define relationships based on their core values. All classes and programs are conducted in a safe and supportive environment.
Click HERE or on the preview below to download a FREE sample of the Healthy Relationships 101 Table of contacts and Empathy Session.
To purchase the curriculum, visit our ONLINE STORE HERE or call (212) 477-0522 for more information.